****This is NOT a skirmish map, it is a SCENARIO Map. (Full instructionson how to play Crusader Extreme Scenarios are included in the .zip file)***
Deep in the Arabian Desrt, you find yourself stranded and almost completely cut-off from supplies. King Lionheart has promised to reinforce you, but until then, you must make do with what you have....
Meanwhile, Saladin's scouts see your remote outpost and decides that he shall conquer your outpost before you have time to build it into a formidable castle.
Using your few remaining resources, you setup a small watchtower and garrison it with some of your best troops. At the same time, you recruit help from the people who wander the desert.
1. Don't make crossbows - you cannot sell them and you cannot make crossbowmen.
2. Defend the outpost next to the keep with your life; if it is destroyed, then good luck amassing a military.
3. The invasions occur quickly, so you will probably be unable to fully enclose your keep, but that shouldn't be a problem.
4. Spend the little stone you have wisely.
5. Locate the Watchtower as quickly as you can; it's underfire from the start!
6. You can only make archers, spearmen, and pikemen; NO ARABIAN TROOPS
7. I did playtest, it was a bit too easy for me, so I added another, large invasion and other stuff; I have not playtest the changes, but it hould be more than playable still.
8. As stated above, this is NOT a skirmish map, it is a Crusader Extreme Scenario. Full instructions have been provided on both how to create your own and play Crusader Extreme Custom Scenarios.