You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Stronghold Crusader Extreme Trails Merch Outposts
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stronghold Crusader Extreme Trails Merch Outposts
Arwad_08
Archer
posted 08-09-19 06:27 EST (US)         
I apologize if wrong thread.

Need help pls! So i finished the extreme trails and im planning to edit them and start over again.

About the Spawning Outposts how can i create those?

1. Is the Outposts included in the in-game maps?

2.I had created my own map can i build it there?if yes? How?

3.Will increasing the difficulty of AIs make them build merch outposts themselves?

Ireally enjoyed the Merch outpost because of unlimited troops attacking and itll will be cool if it can be build by myself/AI.thanks hoping for someone to reply.
AuthorReplies:
Heroesflorian
Archer
posted 12-08-19 11:42 EST (US)     1 / 1       
Hello there,

outposts are buildings that can be found in the "defensive buildings > keep" section of the map editor menu.

The outposts are placed, selected and configured on a map in the editor, and cannot be built ingame by human or AI players.
Will increasing the difficulty of AIs
The "difficulty" or "strength" of skirmish mode AI characters cannot really be increased or decreased. All you can adjust is the amount of starting goods, which does not affect outposts in any way, afaik.

You can, however, adjust the troop types and spawning speeds for outpost buildings in the map editor.

Ever expect the unexpected!
Life is a row of mistakes, but avoiding them will not make life shorter!
Every kind of biological life is egoistical, but the human race is the only known one that successfully manages to destroy the living room of its own descendants.

Some of my better creations: The Ancient Knight, Ain Ebel Warfare, United AIV, Dark Skies over Al'Shareed
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames