The Stronghold Comments and Review Guide> is a document that was originally drafted up based on similar documents on Age of Kings Heaven and Empire Earth Heaven, and including discussions held in the Stronghold Heaven Scenario Design forum. It's not identical to the other two and can be changed when necessary based on new information at a later date.
These guidelines are meant to get the highest amount of fairness and usefulness for rating and reviewing scenarios.
- If you feel you will have to make a very negative review because of errors made by the author, please be so kind to notify him or her by email first and allow him a decent interval of time to fix the problem before submitting a rating.
- It is appreciated if you put up a brief comment to say that the scenario is seriously flawed for the benefit of the designer as well as others who may wish to download and play it. Posting a very negative review without any efforts to either help the designer or the other players may not be approved.
- A rating will be based strictly on the scenario itself. No points will be deducted for (REMOVED: missing readme files) strange zipping methods or other external factors.
Informing the author (by email) of the problems you experienced is appreciated, though.
- The comments system is not to be used as a mini ‘chatroom’ or an alternative forum. Avoid asking general design questions and use the main forums for advice.
- Do not post ‘empty’ comments, such as, “will DL” or “plz review”. You could ask for a review in the Download Description if you so wish. Always remember that it is up to the individual whether they wish to review your scenario. Please do not spam your scenario with requests for comments or ratings.
This page was last updated: September 2007.
For comments, suggestions or complaints please contact Sir Hugh.