In a heavy rainstorm, the river upstream has sent flash floods upon your wall without any warning. This great water attack has devastated your kingdom. With only you and your few people survive, you start to restore your kingdom among nearly destroyed castle and residual floods.
=== Overview ===
Note: This map made in version 1.41 with Unofficial Crusader Patch v1.25b
This map is an economic scenario. Your keep located in south-east area; south of a great river that has been flooded. There is a mountain in north-east area rich with stone and iron, while in north-west is grassy plain suitable for farming area.
This scenario is purely economic scenario. No invasion or combat, thus no military units need to appear here. However, you must restore your kingdom with cleaning up flooded area and unusable wall. This map is relatively easy difficulty, though it has slow pace at start.
Your available units for this scenario is only two unit: Engineer (not include ladderman) and Tunneler. Both can be ordered with different task. Engineer can be used to cover up moat with soil, while tunneler is used to destroy damaged wall and building.
=== Objective ===
Build a castle
Raise population to 100
Collect 5,000 gold
Blessed population up to 25%
Drinking ale up to 25%
=== Hints ===
- Important: The castle walls, towers, and some building are made from other faction, so it can only be destroyed by your unit. Use tunneler to destroy them.
- Some areas are locked by flood residual. Use engineer to open path to them.
- There is a battering ram locked near mountain. You can use it to destroy the wall and towers.
- You will have no resources at start. Your popularity also start at zero. So it might take a while to make economy running. Take your time and finish your task with patience.
- This scenario also have negative events such as fire or plague. Prepare yourself before it happen.